One of the most important things I do as your U.S. Representative is help people with issues they're having with federal agencies. Although I cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, and often cut through red tape.

Regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed Privacy Release Form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. My constituent service offices in Gwinn, Manistique, and Traverse City are staffed with professional caseworkers who stand ready to assist.

Click Here To Request Help

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.